Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Outnumbered!

Well I have been outnumbered for a couple of years now, but now the score is Boys 3, Girls 1 (and that girl would be me). Yep, we went in today for our ultrasound, we are 21 weeks and 6 days pregnant with our second son. He kind of looks like Alfred Hitchcock doesn't he?
I am very happy that I can now call my baby a Him instead of an It, that is always very disconcerting to me, calling my baby "It". Now I can say things like, "He loves it when I eat chocolate" or "I wish He would wiggle more" or less. He was a very good baby, he didn't move much at all during the ultrasound, in fact the only time he moved was when the Ultrasound tech was trying to get pictures of his head, he really didn't enjoy his head being squished.

So now, what should we name him. Alfred? William? Nanners? I will probably just keep calling him butterball for the time being.

5 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

Again you are hilarious. I love it. HE totally looks like Alfred H. Being outnumbered is good. We need more good LDS men in the world. :)

Arit said...

Congratulations!! How exciting to find out you are having a boy! We will find out in two day if we will be evening things up around here or if Joseph will be the one outnumbered 3 to 1. I, too, can't wait to start calling our baby a he or she instead of an "it."

Great spending time with all of you on Saturday!!

Jolene said...

Congrats! Going for a basketball team, huh? So excited for you guys! Sam can't wait for his new friend to arrive!

Christy said...

Congrats!

Jennifer Hatch said...

Congratulations!