Friday, April 23, 2010

Belly Button!

Little J was about 3 weeks old when the remnants of his umbilical cord finally fell off. I remember it quite clearly, I was holding him and felt something hard moving around inside his pajamas, it felt like a rock. Having no idea how a rock could have gotten into his clothes I quickly investigated, only to find that it was not a rock, excited I went straight to his new belly button to see what it looked like, and I was AMAZED! It was a perfect swirl. I am pretty sure he is the only one ever to be endowed with such an unusual an amazingly cute belly button.

Today, J decided that he didn't want to wear clothes. After a couple of hours of running around in just a diaper I convinced him that it would be fun to wear pants! He is still very much opposed to shirts, and over the past few hours I have noticed some things. First, 2 year olds have amazingly toned abs (though the picture doesn't show that because he was puffing out his belly) and Second, J still has the cutest belly button I have ever seen.
I know, I am weird, but it is just so cute I figured I would share it with you today. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

hyunjungsoh said...

I'm also happy to find someone with a swirly belly button.. :D Mine is swirly too! :)