Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Other Peoples Toys

Me-"OK, Baby, Mom and Dad are going to be having dinner and talking a lot to the other mommies and daddies, so you can take some time to get to know little D."
Baby & little D- "Huh? We don't talk, how should be get to know each other?"

Me- "Well, you could play with some of little D's toys together"
Jared-"REALLY?!? I love other peoples toys!"
Little D- "I am not sure about this kid, he seems kind of shady."
Little D- " That is right Baby, just slam your hands down on the buttons"
Baby- "Hey, Check this out, No Hands!"
Sadly we had to go home and leave all of the great toys behind. Baby had to go back to making do with Tupperware for toys
Baby- "I love my Thatsabowl Toboggan! I can't wait until it snows!"

2 comments:

Christy said...

So, did he go sledding in the bowl today?

krisha said...

Didn't it snow at your house today:). Im calling DCFS on you if you send him down the hill in that:)