Monday, November 24, 2008

Hero Worship

I don't know why this never posted- it is from back in November and I think that it is pretty funny, and quite typical of my little family.

After breakfast this morning Baby was given free reign of the front room, he went to the toys (which can be seen to his left in this picture) but then the video tapes started calling him and the toys were quickly forgotten. As you can see, a greater source of power was found. That is right, the TV, apparently, was in need of worship.

Oh, Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you! And it only took 8 Months.

The little worshiper was quickly taken from his false god and the path to said Idol was blocked by the toy basket, and this time for the first time, the leg straitening muscles were deployed in an attempt to climb over an obstacle. I predict I will have a cruiser in a matter of weeks.

2 comments:

HiccupMeL said...

He is so cute! Now that he has found the tv, he will never leave it. Just like all the other males I know. :)

Christy said...

The blog helps me overcome my Baby withdrawals...and it's only been two days!