Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This Summers Hair Cut

I got my hair cut yesterday. Here is the Right Side (or left if you are looking at me I guess)
Left side (or right, I am so confused)
Either way, I like it. A very nice Young Lady up the street did it for me. I am her Visiting Teacher and so she can keep an eye on me and make sure my hair never gets too long.
This morning after I did my hair I sat down at the computer to check my email, after a few minutes Baby J came and sat next to me, when I looked down he was staring at me.....
Isn't he cute, his smile got even bigger when he heard the music of the camera turning on.

7 comments:

emily said...

Love the new do...super cute!!!

HiccupMeL said...

That haircut is amazing. You are one hot mama!

Michelle said...

SO CUTE Kate!

Arit said...

WAY CUTE!!! I love it, Kate! It is a very flattering hair cut on you! Baby J's smile is super cute, too!!

angee said...

LOVE it! You look gorgeous!

krisha said...

Cute hair and cute baby!!!

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hair! So hot!