Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We Miss You, Daddy!

Ken went on a Business trip today and Baby wanted to send him this message.

Daddy- We miss you. We tried to tell you on the phone today, but somehow the words just don't come out right. Mommy tries to distract me- see, she let me go get the mail, and then she let me eat the mail!



I thought it would be a good idea for Mommy to take a picture of all of your kids, but then I went to sleep. Silly me. So while I was taking my nap Mommy took the older boys out front for some pictures.

Here they are- I want to be just like Darth Tater, Spud Trooper, Spider Spud, Optimash Prime and Indiana, even though Indiana is a show off!

After I woke up, Mom let me take a picture all by myself- well just me and all the other Pumpkins.

These Mini Pumpkins are just the right size for me- I like to chew on them, but Mom keeps taking them away.

Yeah- I am pretty cute, aren't I? I love you Daddy, maybe when you get home we can take pictures by the pumpkins together?

No comments: