Monday, October 13, 2008

Marriage

A friend of mine sent me this today and I wanted to share it with you.
Ken's Parents and two of his Brothers and their Families live in California. I know that they care very deeply about Proposition 8 which is a on the Ballot in November and would change the California State Constitution. The change is very simple, but very important. I believe the it would say something like this-
Only Marriage between a Man and a Woman is Recognized in the State of California
One Sentence, one very profound and important sentence.
If I lived in California, I would vote Yes. When the question comes to the state I live in, I will support Marriage.




If you agree with this message- feel free to pass it on,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZaHbGgXH8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog through Christy's. I hope it's okay if I leave a comment. Your little guy is SO CUTE!!!! I could just eat him up!! Sounds like things are going well. Tell Ken HI for us!