Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For so many reasons

I love the Biggest Loser- I know that if I was able to have my own personal trainer and worked out 10+ hours per day I would lose a lot of weight. I just don’t have the money for the personal trainer and I don’t really want to work out 10+ hours per day, so I am going to have to try something different. I am going to be my own biggest loser and I am starting by listing all the reasons I want to change.

1- So that I will be healthier- I don’t want to have constant questions in my mind about whether or not I am slowly killing myself. I want to know that I am doing all I can to avoid Diabetes’s and Heart Disease.
2- If I am this cute now- Imagine how cute I will be later!
3- I don’t want to look pregnant when I am not pregnant
4- I want my clothes to fit- I want even smaller clothes to fit me.
5- I want to run and not be weary and walk and not faint
6- I want to feel more attractive
7- In the future I want to have easier pregnancies
8- I want to have more energy
9- I want to have a stronger body
10- I want to be able to hold my baby for as long as he wants/need to be held- he is getting really heavy, which for him is good
11- Maybe some of my aches and pains will go away
12- I want to be inspiring to others who want to change too

That is a good start- I am going to post these on my fridge- to remind me that I don’t need that extra snack, I am going to post them on several mirror and down by the treadmill. I am going to wake up and put on my exercise clothes, to remind me to go run before I get dressed for the day. I am going to move some toys downstairs so that I cannot justify not running because of the baby, He can watch. I am also going to make a little tracking sheet for myself and come up with some motivational rewards for meeting different kinds of goals.

Do you have any other ideas that might help me?

1 comment:

HiccupMeL said...

You go girl! I have also recently began to make changes to lose weight too. I love your list. I'm doing the dreaded WW, and I've just started this http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

It's kind of fun, and you could do it on your treadmill.

Think of all the weight you've already lost now that you got your haircut! ;)