Friday, October 24, 2008

The Plan

So I told you about all my reason for getting in shape- and now I am going to tell you about the Plan I have created.

I started with the Rewards! That is always a good place to start. Here is what I came up with.
Pounds Lost Reward
5 Special Treat (can be sweets or anything else)
10 Dinner and a Movie
15 Special Treat
20 Dinner Out
25 New Pants!
30 Special Treat
35 Dinner and a Movie
40 Pedicure
For any additional loss or each month of maintaining weight after 40 pounds switch back between Special Treat and Dinner and a Movie. Every 6 months of maintaining- get a Pedicure.

Here are my Plans/Rules of Health
(This is a rough draft that may be added to over the next few weeks)

1 Exercise at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
2 Keep a Food Diary
3 You can have it, just eat less of it than you normally would
4 Drink lots of water
5 2 glasses of Chocolate Milk per week
6 Cut down on the Fat you eat
7 Eat fruit or vegetables for a snack
8 Only weigh yourself every other week.

Is there anything you think I should add?

No comments: