Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Have You Ever.....

Every little moment counts, that is what I hear, that I should never wish for the future to come, but that I should enjoy every little moment. Here are a few of my favorite little moments from the past few days.

Have you ever........
Had an Elephant on your head

Discovered something new- Like trash?

Wanted to hold the Camera

Been wrapped up so tightly that you felt like a "Tacito"

Have you ever been Super Cute?

The baby makes it easy and fun to savor every moment with him. I worked today, and the entire time I was thinking about how lucky I am that I get to spend almost every day with this sweet boy. I am pretty blessed. I hope he feels the same way, when he thinks about me.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm pretty lucky to have friends like you and the baby, so that I can enjoy little moments...like cuddling with baby friends on Tuesday mornings.