Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Yosemite, Third Week of July

The boys and I went with my parents and my sister Laurie and her Family on a trip to Yosemite. Is it ever a good sign when you brake your baby on the first day of a trip? Well, I did. B fell off of a merry go round at a park in Winnemucca Nevada, a trip to the ER confirmed that he had a broken collar bone. Poor, poor baby B.

He was the cutest broken boy at Yosemite though.

This was the second time I've been to Yosemite, it's beautiful, I would love to go back again and do some hiking. It was fun to be there with my boys.

J is all about climbing, he climbed anything that he could get close too. 

Laurie and her family spent 2 days in Yosemite, but Grandma and Grandpa Turner and the boys and I went back to the Wheeler Cabin after our day in the park. 
The next day the boys and both sets of Grandparents headed over to Cover's Apple Ranch.

At the Ranch we rode the train. It was fantastic.

This should be proof of just how fantastic the train ride was!

When I woke up on Wednesday morning this is what I saw out  my window, I thought it was beautiful and tried to capture the moment. I might blow it up and display it, what do you think?

We returned home to our Daddy safe and sound. It was lots of fun for my boys to have both sets of their Grandparents in one location- fun and only slightly confusing.


No comments: