Saturday, December 20, 2008

9 Month Olds are AMAZING

Hello, I am J, But you know me as Baby. Today I am 9 Months Old. As you may already know, I am much to smart for my own good, but that just makes life fun for my Parents. Right now I am using the Jedi Mind Trick on you..........These are not the droids you's looking for...........

This is a picture of what happened when I used the Jedi Mind Trick on my family, Specifically my Mom and my Grandpa T, they were eating chocolate cake.....Got to love the Chocolate Foo Man Chu. I spend most of my day in the front room while my mom tries her best to clean up toys and keep me away from Christmas decorations. When she goes in the kitchen to get me food, I follow her and try my best to climb over the gate- so far I have not succeeded, but I have faith in my abilities, I will soon have free reign of my home once again.

This is something fun I have discovered, Solid Food. Sure I have been eating Cereal and Baby food for a while, but recently my Mom has started giving me fruit, mostly bananas and grapes, inside this teething feeder. My Doctor gave me the OK to eat all different kinds of fruit, and so today I am going to try Strawberries! They are frozen strawberries and they will feel nice on my two top front teeth that are currently working their way through my gums.

I love Christmas- there are so many things to touch, or at least try to touch.

For those of you that are interested, here are my current Stats (as of Thursday).

Height- 29 inches- 77th percentile

Weight- 21# 7oz.- 67th percentile

Head- 17.75 inches- 42nd percentile

My Mommy and I are starting to learn sign language, we are starting with the signs for food, milk, water and more. If you have favorite signs that you think I should know too, please tell my Mommy.

Finally, I want to let you all know that I have been accepted as an early admit to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, here is a picture of my Sorting! I got into Ravenclaw!

1 comment:

HiccupMeL said...

You have the most hilarious baby blog ever. I laugh out loud! Really makes my day. :) Merry Christmas!