Friday, September 26, 2008

Random acts of Cuteness

It has been quite the week here at the Wheeler House. The baby got a new tooth- that is two! They are very small and sharp and he likes to chew on my hand, most of the time I don't remember the teeth until I am frantically trying to pry my hand out of his grip, those teeth hurt! I think he must be part shark. We also had an Eczema flare up this week, so if it wasn't his new tooth hurting and waking him up at 2 am, it was his itchy skin keeping him from going to sleep, like I said it has been quite a week. Here are some pictures of the amazing things that Baby has done this week.
Yes- that cute little diaper bum is up in the air- more and more he pulling his knees forward and pushing up on his hands- a few weeks ago I saw him move forward about 2 or 3 feet, but he seems to have forgotten how to do that and now he mostly moves backwards while in this position.

He is sitting up on his own and playing with toys- I have to prop this toy against a table or another large toy because he presses so hard on the buttons that it moves away from him and then he falls over. If he can avoid falling over he can play in the sitting up position easily for 15 minutes of more.

He also likes to play with a sippy cup while sitting up- the doctor said to let him start playing with cups now so that he could be completely used to them by the time he is 1 year old. He uses the cup as a chew toy mostly which is fine with me, better the cup than my fingers.

Ducky tubby, your the one, you make bath time lots of fun, Ducky Tubby I'm awfully fond of you.

5 comments:

Lisha said...

He is getting BIG and Blonde!

Lisha said...

He is getting to be BIG and Blonde!

Rachel said...

He is SO cute! I love the scooting picture with his little bum up in the air... adorable. That sucks about the eczema. :( Hope he's feeling better!

Christy said...

He's growing up so fast!!! But, he does get cuter and cuter (I know it seems he is so cute that he couldn't possibly get any cuter, but he does...it must be his superpower). "Cute Boy, charming girls in an instant to save the world from something really awful."

krisha said...

He is going to have quite the personality you can already tell. Cute pics!!