Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love you, I love you, I love you

The baby got a new toy this week- Thanks to the Wheeler Aunt and Uncles. He even got to help pick it out- This was actually his second choice right after the cherry red convertible. He will be mobile soon enough so instead of the walker we went for this stationary play center.

As you can see- there is a lizard puppet attached. The baby has fallen in love with this lizard. I looked over this morning and saw him "kissing" the lizard, he was actually chewing on it like he chews on everything these days, but because he happened to be chewing on the mouth of the puppet it looked like a kiss. By the time I got the picture taken he had stopped, but the picture does show his annoyance at my interference in his love affair.

"Gosh Mom, you are really cramping my style"


I kept the camera on, waiting for the moment he would go back to kissing the puppet, but all he would do after my first interruption was give the puppet a hug.

1 comment:

AZ SMITHS said...

I'm Ken's cousin Andrea! Cute pictures of your new baby! If it's any help, I have 5 kids and I'm still wondering what I'm doing! :)

Check out our blog on:
jason-andreasmith@blogspot.com