Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Valentine Cookie Bouquet
I forgot to take a picture of the completed bouquet- but I think I did pretty good for a first attempt. All in all I made 8 cookies- 4 of which were usable. 6 would have been usable but when I was changing B's diaper J decided to pull the sticks out of 2 of the cookies. I forgave him.....and a few days later I ate those ruined cookies :)
So I am not to sure of myself when it comes to frosting things- and I only had once chance to get this bouquet right so I decided to try sticking skittles (which I had in the cupboard) into a frosting that would harden. IT worked out quite well.
This one looks just like my kids!