Tuesday, February 28, 2012

a J and Daddy Date

Ken and J went on a Date back in December :) I know, I'm late at posting, but they had tons of fun. Sadly I can't remember the name of the place they went- but even more sadly that place closed last month :( 
But it was a basically a place where kids could go and have fun playing and bouncing and parents could take advantage of free wifi. Here are some of the Highlights!

Why Yes, I am the total package, I can bring home the bacon AND fry it up in the pan!

Prince Charming will be with you, just as soon as he figured out how to mount his horse......
(I love that there is a kid flying right out of the frame)


On the Big Slide

Lunch! If I remember correctly, J didn't eat much. Luckily Ken was there to make sure the food didn't go to waste.

 J truly believes he can drive- and check it out, he can almost reach the peddles.

In celebration of Leap Day- tomorrow- I am going to take J and B to a similar place here in Utah County. Kangaroo Zoo- They are not closed AND most importantly I have a coupon!

No comments: