Friday, May 27, 2011

You Too?

I've been a little sleep deprived this week, and it is my own fault. I can not blame it on small children. I have only myself to blame, well, really I blame myself and U2. Ken and I went to the U2 concert in Salt Lake on Tuesday. I love music, I love shows and concerts, I loved attending this concert with Ken. I lost 1.4 pounds last week, I am giving partial credit to the concert- I danced, danced, danced. I had a blast. I am pretty sure Ken did too, he didn't dance too much, but I didn't expect him too, it was his first real concert experience after all. We didn't bring a camera, so I can't show you the awesomeness of it all, but believe me, it was AWESOME.

I have now seen U2 in concert twice. Once in 2001 (when they were 39-41 years old) and now 2011 (when they are 49-51). I am thinking that every 10 years they should come play a concert, wherever I happen to live, and I will happily attend. I will dance and sing right along with them when I am 44 and they are 60, and when I am 54 and they are 70, I know they will ROCK for as long as they possibly can, Bono is proof, he called himself RoboBono- since he has a new back!

Man, it was a good concert, I hope I get to see them again someday.

No comments: