Friday, May 27, 2011

I do it Myself...

Last Sunday J picked out his own clothes, he chose gray pants and a blue polo shirt that matched, I was very proud. Then he chose a tie......not what I would have picked, but hey, the kid is picking out his own clothes, so I helped him put on the tie.
Then he chose some blue, green, red and yellow plaid-ish socks.
What a sweet boy he is! And Yes, I let him go to church just like this, I even forgot to brush his hair, so this is exactly what he looked like when we arrived. About half way through Sacrament Meeting he decided to take of his tie, it was about this time that I realized I hadn't brushed his hair and I kind of pushed his hair around with my fingers for a while until it looked like it might have been combed, once, maybe. My baby is growing up so fast.

No comments: