Tuesday, January 18, 2011

See Kate Run

So I have a dirty little secret. I have a second blog. That's right, One is just not enough! Well my second blog is about my health, my weight and all the joy it brings to me. It is about how I am going to change my destiny. How? By getting healthy. I just posted about my goals for this year and rather than copy and paste to this blog I decided that I would let you all know about the other blog, that way if you wanted to take a look at it, you could. Some of you already do! Hooray for you!

So here it is. See Kate Run (also known as seekaterunrunkaterun.blogspot.com)

Just so you know. I post my true weight on here (when I am a good little blogger) once a week. Watch me Shrink! Hopefully. I also post my true feelings about weight loss, exercise, eating habits.......So if you want to feel good about yourself, or you need a virtual buddy to help you do the same thing I am trying to do, stop on by and visit.

No comments: