Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What is Necessary

Days go by in blurs around here. I have to write down the things I want to get done- that way when I realize that the day is passing me by I can look at my list and try to do something. I think Nap should be on that list more often than it is.

Mostly my list looks like this- Dishes, Laundry, clean Front Room, Read. Sometimes it has things on it like- Library, Costco, Gardens, Bills and yesterday it said Bake Pie.

The Baby doesn't need a written list. He is very good at doing what he needs to do each day, his list would look something like this; Eat, Smile, Rollover, Sleep, Rollover while I sleep, make cute noises, wet diaper, Smile, Eat, Rollover, make cute noises, Sleep…… he hardly ever misses anything on his list and sometimes he adds too it. (Like practicing dance moves while he sleeps)
There must be a purpose for the blurring of my days. I figure it has something to do with learning what is important, what is necessary for life to continue on as normal, as well as what is necessary for my sanity to remain intact. Over the next few days I am going to share some of the things I have learned.
But just to start- Hats are not Necessary, especially if they do this to the baby.

No comments: