Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

 The Lehi Railroad House was built in 1872. We moved to Lehi in 2006 and started building this sweet family!
 This isn't a picture we will print and hang on the wall but I still love it.
 This picture is proof that B can levitate. 
(or at least jump at the perfect time to look like he can levitate)
 So we figured we'd try to help him fly.
 These boys love their little sister and she loves them!
 Another silly picture, to help keep the kids happy and cooperative, we'd do silly things, like stick out our tongues. Baby E did not approve and she refused to participate.
 Brothers!
 My love, my best friend, My Ken and me.

It was Ken's idea to have the family wear superman shirts, I wasn't so sure about it at first but I will admit- it worked out GREAT!

No comments: