Wednesday, May 1, 2013

They steal my sleep from me!

 I've never been a great sleeper, but it seems my children are pretty good at it. As proof we've taken some pictures. Maybe my problem is that I don't sleep with 10 blankets and 20 stuffed animals.
 Ken is the one who took these pictures, he just couldn't stop himself. Our house if full of screams and giggles during the day, but at night, it's very, very peaceful. I wonder what they dream about.
On Sunday a week or two ago J was so, so, SO tired when we left grandma and grandpa's house, he was also very mad at us for making noise, listening to music and talking. He eventually just put his coat over his head and fell fast asleep.

When B saw that I was taking a picture of his brother, he said he was asleep too. So I took a picture of my fake sleeping B. When he pretends to sleep she does a cute little fake snore. 

No comments: