Monday, January 5, 2009

An Angelic Update

Well, we dealt with fevers rising and falling all weekend. The nurse told me on Friday that if by Monday the baby still had a fever, or cold, or cough or any type of congestion, we would need to reschedule. And so I was very interested to see what would happen this morning.

No fever, Good. No runny nose, Good. Big Cough, Bad. So I called the doctor to reschedule.

We did have a big blessing having to do with rescheduling. Ken works in a Payroll, and January is a very busy month for their department- it seems everyone wants their W-2's and other such tax documents. So there was only one week that would work for him in the near future. As luck would have it, the next available day the doctor had for surgery was in that same week that would work for Ken. (Was it really luck? Or did we just pick the wrong date to start with and so Heavenly Father helped us pick a new date. We may never know.) So now- I have 3 more weeks to prepare myself, (Mostly Mentally) and baby has 3 more weeks to get as healthy as possible.

Thank you for all your love, support and prayers- if you could remember us again 3 weeks from now- we would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Ooooh, good luck. I'm glad they're waiting for him to be in tip-top shape to do it. I'll certainly be checking in for updates. Good luck little cutie!