Thursday, November 7, 2013

This is Halloween!

Snoopy and the Pirates. 
You may have noticed that I didn't dress up this Halloween, but all my children did. My boys were the cutest pirates ever, and my baby was snoopy. Even Ken's car got in on the action, dressing up as a very, very hungry Subaru at the neighborhood trunk or treat.  


 I volunteered at J's class Halloween party too, it was right after the Kindergarten Halloween costume parade. Quite possibly the cutest group of kids ever to parade through a gym!
 On Halloween night, Ken took the boys trick or treating around our neighborhood and I went by myself to a party at my friend Miriam's house. Why- because I wanted to eat food that other people made while I lounged on a comfortable couch and didn't have to answer the door and Ken wanted to take advantage of the population density of our neighborhood. You can't blame either of us really, I mean, Ken's a smart man- there are about 120 doors within 1/3rd of a mile in our neighborhood, the boys made a HAUL and I, I got to rest and eat well :)

No comments: