Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christmas!

Well, We woke up, ate a nummy nummy breakfast (Peach French Toast, just thinking about it makes me want more!) got dressed in our finest and went to Church! It was a wonderful meeting, I LOVE Christmas! But since I wanted Christmas to be about Christ and not about the presents I decided that I would put the tree- and thus the gifts-downstairs this year. 

When we got home, I changed my clothes and we went downstairs to find THIS!
I tried to get a shot of J coming around the corner and seeing the Christmas Tree and presents.....but he was moving way to fast. I love it, even though it's blurry. When I look at this picture I see the future Elder Wheeler.
Here's my Happy Ken, my ecstatic J and a very tired B, before we opened presents.
This is what a year's worth of running gave me for Christmas! I like this picture.
Here's what Ken and the boys gave me for Christmas (well one of many things) to keep me safe while I run.
Here is my Happy B, candy and a new toy- what more could a boy ask for?
A NEW KITCHEN!!!! COMPLETE WITH FOOD AND COOKWARE!!!!! That's what.
He may look small but he is a fabulous chef.
And what about J, What was under his blanket? (some presents were too big to wrap) Well, the Island of Sodor of course, what else would be under J's blanket?
It was a fabulous Christmas!

No comments: