Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

It is hard to express how much I love you. You are my best friend and my eternal love.
 You are the BEST FATHER EVER!
The proof is written all over these guys faces. They couldn't wait to wake you up and give you the cards they created for you! Their most favorite Dad in the WORLD!

J gave you 4 CTR Shields- I think that means that you are teaching him everyday how to Choose The Right. Every one of those shields also said "I love you Dad". It's true, he loves you with all his heart.

B drew you two of the most precious, important and valuable things in his world. Two Trains! YlliB loves you too!

This little girl has yet to wake up, she has a card for you too. I think it's the most impressive card you will ever receive from a 19 month old. She is a girl of great talent, she gets it from her Daddy. Yesterday, TWICE, she chose you over me! Me, her sun, moon and stars! I am her galaxy! But yesterday she proved that you are her Universe. She loves you a WHOLE LOT! I'm pretty sure she loves you even MORE than she loves smoothies.

I will forever be grateful for you. You make my life exciting and fill it with joy and love!

Happy Father's Day! We love you more than words could ever express.

No comments: