Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Week 2013 Part 1

We have Sunday dinner at my parents house every week, and when there are birthdays, we celebrate!
Ken got this beautiful "Ute" car window sticker from my sister and brother in law :) They know him so well.

 I made a Fabulous Dinosaur cake- it was lime flavored, the kids were more excited to eat the decorations- spots made of thin mints, m & m's and chocolate chips and spines made from Hershey's kisses.
On Sunday we were showered with perfect gifts- I've been enjoying my new running clothes all week :) and J has been fixing everything around our house with his new, WORKING, drill/power screwdriver, as well as playing a perfect pirate. Pirate pictures will come in the next post.

 Two days later it was my birthday and Ken bought me new shoes! (He got some new shoes as well, but I think mine are cuter)

The boys saw me taking a picture of my feet and so they thought they should also take pictures of their feet. Aren't B's feet cute? I think they are.
Our Birthdays were fabulous- we celebrated for  more than a week. The Brick Oven- a local pizza restaurant- offers free meals to 3-12 year old kids, so we went out to dinner with my Parents and my Sister and her family- one of my Sisters daughters and J share the same birthday, my niece is a year older than J. Ken took me out to dinner on my birthday and then later in the week we went to Baskin Robins to get our free birthday cones. It's pretty safe to say that I haven't lost any weight in the past 2 weeks. Apparently we eat when we celebrate, and we are really good at celebrating

No comments: