Wednesday, November 9, 2011

October (as I remember it)

October is a wonderful month, this year it was full of summer temperatures and fall colors. We went out to a pumpkin patch in Erda, with Steve, Melissa and Cousin A, and we had Tons of Fun!
Yep, We're Cute- believe me, even J is cute, distracted, but cute.
Little B really liked the straw, really. (this is how I remember it after all)
J's Preschool went on a field trip to Corn Belly's. J enjoyed driving a tractor....
and Jumping on the GIANT PILLOW, seriously it was HUGE!
and B enjoyed being carried around in the sling.
I tried to get crafty- and also discovered that I can ALMOST take a self portrait- I was trying to set the timer- to my surprise I took a picture.
There- that's better- I got this shirt a couple of years ago, and this year I added some fabric flowers...what do you think?
I discovered that B LOVES to read, in fact I find him quietly studying books and magazines quite often.
I also discovered that B loves to wear hats- and is darn cute in them too.
Halloween got closer and costumes were mulled over. 
They are handsome little devils

Yep- that was October. It was a good month. November's flying by. 

No comments: