Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk or Treat...

...or as some would call it, Trick or Trunk, was tonight in the parking lot of our local church. Ken and I went as rivals- Ken "The Devilish Ute" and me "The Angelic Cougar" it's funny because Ken would burst into flame if he ever set foot in one of the classrooms at the U, and I never attended BYU- though there could be a chance that someday I might try it. People thought Ken's costume was great, but no one really understood mine until they saw him.
Then there is this guy- if you saw the post about our new puppy then you have already seen him in his costume- but this picture turned out so perfectly, (look at that smile and those Eyes! The human eyes, the puppy dog eyes are kind of scary) he is even holding his little bucket out, as if to say "please sir, may I have some more", it was just too cut not to share.
Happy Halloween to all!

1 comment:

angee said...

Too cute! And your costumes were very clever, too.