- 6 zucchini (from East Farms*)
- 3 green onions (from East Farms)
- 1 package of carrots (from East Farms)
- 6 pears
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 bag red potatoes (5 lbs)
- 1 bag of cherries (2 lbs, locally grown from Tagge's Fruit**)
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes
- 18 (yes, 18) apricots from Tagge's Fruit
- Stone Ground's Artisan Wheat Loaf
- 16 oz. rice (white or brown)
*East Farms provides the Co-op with our Farmer's Market shares, and other produce that is grown locally and to organic standards.
** Tagge's Fruit is a Utah company with fruit orchards near Willard Bay and Bear Lake. They've provided us with fresh fruits, jam, and salsa in the past."
I was so excited that I had to share it with all of you. Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm, I can taste those apricots now! And Cherries! Local, Fresh Cherries! And Tomatoes, oh, how I have missed you tomatoes.