Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmastime is here again!

Okay, so this first picture doesn't show anything Christmas-y, but it does show my favorite things about Christmas- The Wheeler Boys.
 We set up our tree today, and for the first time ever we let the boys decorate the tree. 
 Ken helped them put the ornaments up high.
 We set out 4 different nativities- our little Willow Tree (below), our snowman nativity, our Fisher Price and B has a little plush stuffed animal nativity that I bought when I was pregnant with J. I love the nativities.
 And since our tree is down in our basement, we put up our alpine trees in the front window, with a snowman friend for some extra fun. My Dad helped me make a two legged table today that extended the windowsill just enough for this display- it's perfect. Thanks Dad! 
May your holiday season be merry and bright! We love the Lord, Jesus Christ. We are so thankful to be able to celebrate his birth as a family.

No comments: