Monday, December 31, 2012

"Beautiful Heartbreak"

Well I posted my loss story here yesterday and I also sent it off to the people who run this site The Amethyst Network. And today they wrote me back, thanked me for my submission and let me know that they had added my story to their site.I posted the story here figuring that someone out there like me might be cruising the Internet looking for some comfort, or just to know that there was someone out there who felt a similar pain as them. I'm hoping that in the new year my posts will be happier. In fact I'm working on a pretty happy one in my head right now. Maybe you'll see it soon.

I've been told that my story is Heartbreakingly Beautiful AND that reminded me of this song- which I feel in love with this last spring when I sang in a choir for musical performance during BYU's Women's Conference with Hillary Weeks - It's called "Beautiful Heartbreak"



And Wow- it's amazing how much this song expresses exactly what I feel and want and hope to someday feel. I still feel like I'm in the middle of it- but someday I will see the amazing view that the Lord wants to show me, I just have to keep moving down this road that he has placed me on.

Well, It's the last day of 2012. I wish you and yours an Amazing and Happy New Year!

No comments: