Wednesday, July 21, 2010

These are the Random Moments of my Life

This past week has been an interesting one. Little J decided that he needed glasses, you know, so he could fit it.
Ken and I went to the temple last Thursday and we spotted this Buzz Lightyear toy outside a snow-cone shop, we thought J would FREAK....he didn't.
On Sunday we went to my parents house, as usual. This week we celebrated my nieces 1st birthday, somewhere in-between the presents and the cake I noticed that Ken had fallen asleep. I couldn't resist taking a picture.
J is now 2 years and 4 months old, and he likes to pick out his own clothes, this is what he has chosen to wear today....little swimmers.
As you can see, he is smart, he doesn't want to waste the little swimmer, so he put it on OVER his normal diaper.
And that is my life.

No comments: