Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold!

Over the past month of so I have been collecting items to make Snow Fun! Last week I bought a Toboggan. In my head I pictured Little J and one of his parents sitting on the disk toboggan together and sliding happily down the small hill next to our house, when I got the toboggan home I started to read the fine print- Max Weight 150 pounds. Well that ruled parents out of the picture and so Baby J got to ride down the hill alone. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but it snowed on Sunday and Monday and so after Ken got home from work on Monday J and I forced him to go play in the snow with us.
We placed J on the toboggan and gave him a push, he quickly fell over.
Then we had the bright idea to lay him on his stomach, and Viola! Perfect Sliding! Down and down he went went with a big old smile on his face.
He was able to slide down that hill so fast that his hood and hat both flew off. At the bottom of the hill he would slow to a stop, usually he was able to keep his face out of the snow.
I think he liked it! I may even brave the cold sometime later in the week and take him out to play again. Maybe if the high temp gets above 20.

2 comments:

Jennifer Hatch said...

What a brave little guy. :)

Kristen said...

Sweet! I want to play too. I love ALL your posts.